Welp, thanks to Facebook, I was just informed that I got engaged a year ago today.. Funny how I didn't remember that myself... It's been a crazy year. I can't believe that it's gone by that quick!
How we got engaged you ask?
Obviously this is just my side, I could be totally wrong though;
It seems like at the time we had been dating for a REALLY long time. (2 years to be specific)
I was really wedding hungry.
Both my brother and twin sister had gotten married within months if each other earlier in the year, and I was the only child at home..
Donovan and I had been talking marriage for about a year at that point, and I probably hinted to him everyday that I was ready for him to ask...
Secretly I knew he already had a ring, I just couldn't wait any longer!
On Friday sept 14, we had plans to go cosmic bowling with like 500 people, (so discreet {sarcasm})
Seriously I thought it'd happen at any moment!
Midnight came and we finished bowling, and I still didn't have a freakin ring on it!
Afterwards I expressed to him I was so tired and ready to sleep!
But idiot kept driving around!! WTF.
We ended up at the Mt. Timanogas temple. (Donovan wasn't LDS)
Where Donovan walked around looking in bushes. Again, wtf.
Finally, after what seemed to be 20 minutes, he pulled out a box, and did the deed. I have no clue what he said... But obviously he said something right, because we're now happily married!



No comments:
Post a Comment