Last night I seriously could not sleep. You know how all day, all you can think about is going to sleep, but then when you hop in bed every possible thing that you can think of pops into mind. Well that was me last night.. and the theme in my brain was the music of my younger years when I thought I was so angsty and scene.. hahah I know... little preppy me thought I was scene.. it's hilarious. but anyway, I was just missing the days of Myspace playlists where I discovered all my favorite music and buying concert tickets to shows for every band I had ever heard of. I seriously got a bit sad thinking of all the good times I had and how funny it is how when you're a kid, all you wanna do is grow up.. and every single adult says stay young and live it up.. but when you're young you don't wanna listen because being an adult looks like freedom.. and thats what you want.. but lemme tell you.. nothing is more fun and free than being a young teenager with your first car, jamming out at midnight to your favorite tunes with your best friends.. not having to care how late it is because even if its a school night, you're invincible and you'll be fine living on 3 hours of sleep and you'll make it through a full day of school the next day without a problem. Anyway, now I'm just rambling, so to sum it up, I'll just say, its ironic that its throw back thursday and this was on my brain and here is the playlist of songs that ran through my brain while I was trying to sleep!

No comments:
Post a Comment