I guess this is nothing new for me, but maybe new to this blog, because I typically don't like to write about it, but I'm feeling especially stressed/ overwhelmed lately. Which is ironic because it's the first time in two years in not taking classes for summer semester. A while back (a little over a year ago) I made the terrible choice to quit a job I loved (at synergy) for a job that I hoped I would enjoy more, and with the promise of higher pay... Well unfortunately, since day one there I have been really depressed, despite a handful of good people I met there, the entire experience has been nothing but negative. So recently I decided to quit that job and I was offered a job with 1800contacts (where donovan works-and LOVES it there) but I'm so nervous about the transition. I feel like the hardest part is trying something new. I usually am so open and do well with change, but I feel like I've been so out of my element since being this depressed and stressed that I'm not so sure I will be able to take on this next challenge as easily as I have been able to in the past.. I keep stressing about the finances of the transition, especially since we recently bought a house.. And I'm scared that I won't do well or be successful.. I worry that I might be too stressed with the changes that going back for fall semester might be too hard.. Ahh..
Sorry to rant, this is my cannot sleep so I'm gonna blog at midnight post. I think I'll try to end it here. Haha
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment