photo blakeheade4r_zpsb6cbd8f6.png

Monday, December 28, 2015

house decor as of lately

hey there.
its been a minute since i updated anything showing my current house decor/diy projects

most of the decor currently is Christmas-y obviously due to the fact that last friday was Christmas...
I'll update here in the future as things change if I remember to..

I'll just start this off with our Christmas photo that we took with our pup. This only took like 50 tries. NBD.
A quick paint I did for christmas. The black paint is still drying.. Bought the frame from D.I., painted the glass with chalk paint and then handlettered the rest with a chalkboard pen. Not the neatest/best handlettering, but it made do for a quick project.


Don't mind the crappy Iphone photo here. just wanted to show the adorable banner I hand cut for our tree. the tree is looking really bad at this point, seeing as its 3 days past Christmas and my dog keeps stealing all the ornaments off the tree, I see no point in trying to put them back...

another adorable banner that I hand-cut and hand-glittered because I was too lazy to go to the store to buy glitter cardstock, since I already had craft glitter, white cardstock and glue.
Literally the day following Christmas, I took the paint off the chalkboard I made and turned it into this sign that I could keep up year round, in case I don't make any other chalkboard signs for the other holidays this year. 

Lastly, my adorable tablescape. I couldn't decide on just one or two photos.. so you get an entire montage :)


 





No comments:

Post a Comment