photo blakeheade4r_zpsb6cbd8f6.png

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Never Lose the Butterflies.


In my opinion, if your marry your best friend, you will never lose that "new relationship butterflies." I am so glad that before we started dating, we really were best friends... Donovan always keeps me on my toes and surprises me all the time. I literally get treated like a princess.

This weekend he surprised me with a VERY fun trip to Disneyland... I knew we were gonna go to Cali, but I am a child when it comes to Disneyland, and Donovan knows that, so he got us tickets!!(: 
Our drive to California was so tedious! We left at midnight on Thursday just so we could be in San Diego by 11 a.m... We had so much energy for about... The first hour? The rest was such a drag! 
This was about 4 hours in...
Lucky for Donovan, I'm a nice wife, and let him sleep the entire way... It just meant more sneaky photos for me to take!

  For those of you who do not know; Donovan and I plan to be sealed in this temple in a year.. So this was the first stop on our list.. It's crazy how a building can be so beautiful. It's indescribable, I recommend seeing this temple for yourself. 
  
After seeing the most beautiful temple ever, we spent the day at La Jolla beach. The water at this beach is so clear! Probably the best beach in California...
As much as I didn't like the city of San Diego, I'd go back for this beach alone!

I loved this beach. I might end up moving to La Jolla beach... Even if it means camping under that pier.

Remember how I said I'm a child when it comes to Disneyland?? Well I really was not joking.. I even bought this adorable Minnie Mouse inspired outfit...
This is our first photo of the day at Disneyland.. We were sooo exhausted! At this point in te trip, we had probably slept 12 hour total.. That's over the course of 3 days!
I break rules while on the rides...(:

I love that Dono is a trooper and does anything for me.. Even if it means looking silly in a pair of Mickey ears..
vacation[ vey-key-shuhn, vuh- ]img
noun
1. a period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel; recess or holiday. 



So with that said... Our amazing vacation had to come to an end. 
Again, I'm so lucky to have a guy who lives to keep me happy...(:

No comments:

Post a Comment