photo blakeheade4r_zpsb6cbd8f6.png

Monday, August 12, 2013

cereal and netflix


When Donovan works on the weekend, I like to curl up in a ball and cry...
But really...
Way back when we were dating I seriously hated when he was not around. It drove me crazy!
Now that I'm around him 24/7 (not really, but it feels like it) I love a little free time; free time to me now means getting to design my little heart away.
I ended up spending my entire weekend in my workout attire (with no intent to workout) and got some cute new house decorations started.
I'm really this weird.

watching netflix, eating cheerios, and design.




I took a chance with my photoshop skills, and edited this photo of my cute hubby, it was really not a good photo to start with.



I painted this adorable chalkboard for my home



and made these sillhouettes of my hubby and I



I still do not know what to put in this freaking hanging basket! and NO I will not put flowers in it...




My puppy was by my side for most of the weekend.... I think all the excitement really tired her!

No comments:

Post a Comment