No, I am not saying that I am huge or even over weight. But I do know that weight is my greatest struggle... Most of my family is overweight, I have been overweight. I don't want to be that way again.. The reason I say it's my biggest struggle is because it is always on my mind.. I worry that I will end up overweight one day, or will develop diabetes, or have an overweight child one day because it runs in my genes... and that scares me!!!
I am gonna change that. I need to change that!
I am certainly not proud of these photos...
I'm posting this to keep me accountable.
How can I change if I don't experience some type of shame for this.
like, if you don't know that somethings wrong, then you will never stop doing it...
My goal is to lose 10lbs.. and 3%-5% body fat...
I want to be fit. I want to be healthy.
Current bod. Ready to lose 10lbs!
Seriously, if anyone has any tips, workouts, food plans, recipes, PLEASE SHARE.


Saying you want to "lose" weight implies you will miss it when it's gone and try to find it again. Change the dialogue. You want to gain muscle, strength, definition, nothing will be "lost" about it. :)
ReplyDeleteGood for you!! Seriously. You already look great, but having goals is so awesome. I have a million and a half meal plans and gym plans, if you want me to email them to you(: Let me know cute girl!
ReplyDelete