I usually only post about the weekends, cause lez-be-honest, I work 40+ hours a week, and aside from that, the only thing else I do during the week is go to the gym.
That means my weekends consist of all the adventures and loads of laundry that I missed during the week...
This weekend I celebrated my birthday (only a month late) with my twin sister.
We had a girls day on saturday and shopped til we couldn't walk anymore cause our feet hurt.......
I'm sad cause I forgot to get pictures of us together...
It was so nice to be able to spend an entire day with just her.. usually we are so consumed with our jobs and husbands that we don't have time for each other.
I can't even begin to describe what a blessing it is to have a twin sister; Most of the time I would say it sucks, but whats not great about having a best friend from the start?
I'm sad that as we've grown up, we haven't been able to spend as much time together, but so grateful for our friendship.
| The adorable outfit I bought on my girls day. |
On Sunday Donovan and I went to Ikea to get some finishing touches for our little house.
Finally after 8 months, I feel like our house is coming together...
| some cute table decor we picked up at Ikea. |
| NEW TABLE!! |
| And of course, the usual Ikea mirror photo. |


No comments:
Post a Comment