photo blakeheade4r_zpsb6cbd8f6.png

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

You know what?!


I never talk about my bff's on here!
I think I should change that!


seriously we are crayy.
I swear I can be mature.... except when I'm with these girls!
obviously blondie over there is my twin,
and the other crazy is lexie.
I've known lexie since nursery.
She claims that I would throw toys at her and make her cry, although I remember it differently.
we've been best friends since then!
all three of us got married at around the same time, so it's been fun being able to now have our husbands become friends!
Mostly that means us girls get to go to the gym together everytime the hubbys want to play basketball..
My favorite thing about these girls is how we have not boundaries when we're together.
We say what ever we want, and do whatever we want..
Even if that means ghetto boudoir shoots with house lamps for lighting and half assed photoshop skills.
(not that we ever did that...)

1 comment:

  1. Ha! when i first saw that picture my first thought was, who's the slut that's basically naked?? Oh haha that would be me :j

    ReplyDelete